A great way to intentionally use the next 30 days to grow in your walk with God by reading 33 of the 66 books of the Bible in 30 minutes a day for a month!
Take the challenge!
Steps for Intentional Growth
- I will read the Bible every day. (LINK)
- I will Pray Every day. (LINK: pray4everyhome.org) (Prayer Warrior Handbook)
- I will keep short accounts with God and with people by quickly confessing my sins to God and asking for forgiveness from those I have wronged.
- I will worship with Believers Every Week 10:45am
- I will study the Bible with other Believers regularly: (weekly) Sunday School at 9:30am. (List of Sunday School Classes) (Send me an invite to RightNow Media) (RightNow Media)
- I will spend time with other believers in order to encourage each other towards Christ like living Fellowship (Sunday School, Home Group) Hebrews 10:24-25
- I will join small group that meets outside of Sunday Morning. If so, tear off the communication card in bulletin and place in offering plate OR Email us HERE
- I will serve regularly (can be in a small group, Sunday School, committee, ministry team, volunteer for a specific ministry event) (LINK Resource: S.H.A.P.E. Test)
- I will give generously. (in person, mail, ONLINE)
- I will share my faith regularly. (I will invite people to attend church, I will share what Jesus means to me, and I will share how a person can be saved.) (Resource: 3 CIRCLES: LIFE CONVERSATION GUIDE) (How do I?)