40 Days of Prayer
October 20-December 1
40 Days of Prayer is a church-wide campaign that will unite our congregation in prayer. We will learn how to pray with more confidence and greater faith than ever before.
Most people are struggling with a difficult situation or circumstance and need a breakthrough in their life. Whether it's praying for a breakthrough in marriages, health, finances, or relationships, persistent prayer is how God moves to transform people's lives.
Breakthroughs always begin with prayer!
Throughout this campaign, we will:
- Learn to pray for breakthroughs
- Develop a daily habit of prayer
- Understand the secret to answered prayer
- Experience God's blessings
- Grow closer in unity
The lessons in 40 Days of Prayer will help you pray persistently and trust God for everything.
- The Purpose of Prayer
- How to Pray with Confidence
- The Pattern for Prayer - Part One
- The Pattern for Prayer - Part Two
- Praying for a Breakthrough
- How to Pray in a Crisis
- Why Doesn't God Always Answer the First Time I Pray? (Bonus Session)
40 Days of Prayer Workbook
This all-in-one workbook is the hub of engagement for you during the campaign! The workbook contains the study guide for each small group lesson, daily prayer prompts, space for weekly sermon notes, and suggestions for further study.
***The 40 Days of Prayer Workbook is designed to be used with the 40 Days of Prayer Small Group DVD.***